Policies and Procedures
In compliance with HUD guidance and regulations for operating a Continuum of Care (24 CFR 578) the following Written Standards and Policies have been adopted by Guilford Continuum of Care.
- Rapid Rehousing Policies, Priorities, and Practices dated April 27, 2015. This Written Standard also contains standards for determining what percentage or amount of rent each program participant must pay while receiving rapid rehousing assistance and adoption of a standardized CoC Assessment tool.
- Written Standards for Coordinated Assessment (Accessing CoC and Emergency Solutions Grant funded Housing) dated August 26, 2016. This Written Standard also contains the CoC’s Chronic Homelessness Prioritization as described in HUD Notice CPD-16-11: Prioritizing Persons Experiencing Chronic Homelessness and Other Vulnerable Homeless Persons in Permanent Supportive Housing dated August 26, 2016. This document also includes ESG Prioritization Policies and Procedures.
- Emergency Shelter Practices and Principles dated October 5, 2015.
- Preventing Involuntary Family Separation Policies and Procedures. This policy is in development and will be added upon adoption.
- Housing First commitments adopted July 2015.
- Appeal Process 2017